£500 per day, Benefits: Completely Remote Based Working
+44 (0)151 666 8971
5 days ago
We are excited to release this opportunity to work for a leading FTSE 100 company as a Solutions Architect. They are looking for someone to be based completely remotely to work within the Data and Applications area to architect large scale projects and lead through best practice examples.
- Understand the needs of the business
- Influence key stakeholders to input specialist technical knowledge leading to project road mapping and modelling.
- Design bespoke solutions in line with business initiatives, bringing business value to projects
- Troubleshoot complex problems
- Defines standards and processes across the business
- Produces papers in own field of knowledge and presents findings to mixed audiences and acts as an internal adviser to peers.
- Constantly seeking improvements in existing models or processes
- Direct, assist and mentor team members including new research and knowledge transfer.
- Integration of more than one technology within data architecture
- Previously used a variety of integration technologies within applications and data
- Excellent knowledge of technologies and integration patterns and can give the pros/cons of each to stakeholders
- Background in technical implementation
- Use of & implementation of technologies including Salesforce
- Proven ability to work with a remote team and self motivate
- Able to travel when required
- Open to be based within Europe
- 100% Home Based working with travel only when necessary
- Flexible hours - excellent work/life balance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.