£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, Healthcare, Pension scheme
+44 (0)151 666 8960
5 days ago
You will be working within the Infrastructure division of the business which spans across the Midlands. This organisation are at the forefront of multi-billion pound projects and programmes covering Transportation, Utilities, Power and Defence
This is a very exciting time to join the team, with a strong and diverse client base with multiple secured long term frameworks. The regional ambition for growth is second to none, with huge opportunities for high calibre professionals to join the team and build a fulfilling career.
They have a dynamic, motivated and ambitious culture with a proven track record of developing staff and promoting from within, giving their people the opportunity to challenge themselves and exceed their expectations. In addition, they have a 100% success rate in supporting employees through their APC.
- Effective delivery of both pre & post contract commercial services in a client facing role
- Management of resources, workload planning & delivery of commissions.
- Play a key role in key account management and building strategic relationships within client organisations.
- Set and maintain standards on commissions ensuring the delivery of a quality service at all times whilst supporting a culture of continuous improvement
- To develop knowledge across our service offering and actively seek business development opportunities in line with sector strategies.
- To manage and deliver commissions from appointment through to delivery in line with our processes, policies and standards.
- Support the preparation of fee submissions and proposals
- Provide guidance, leadership and expertise to team member
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.