£24000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
7 days ago
duties will include;
- Perform Manufacturing, Filling, Packaging operational duties in line with cGMP.
- Set equipment to ensure minimum downtime levels, minimum product damage/waste, support machine start-up, changeovers, testing and cleaning activities in accordance with SOP's and cGMP requirements.
- Monitoring equipment status and readiness for production, reporting any faults or issues to Supervision.
- Cleaning and maintenance of clean rooms/equipment to SOPs, cGMP and pharmaceutical industry regulatory standards.
- Perform Clean In Place and Steam In Place activities using HMI controlled systems.
- Operation of airlocks, autoclaves, automated vessels/ equipment cleaning systems to ensure that all equipment is sterilized readily for use.
- Support project validation work, new product introduction to the Operations department.
- Using Quality systems for GMP changes and report writing.
- Conduct and assist, where appropriate in basic equipment maintenance.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.