+44 (0)151 666 8999
18 days ago
About Us/ Who we are
Scantec are a Technical recruitment specialist, providing a range of expert recruitment and talent acquisition services to clients throughout the UK. With over 28 years experience built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success, we are equally as passionate about the development and achievement of our own people.
Our consultative expertise focuses on initiating and sustaining longstanding trusted partnerships with our clients whilst delivering a high quality professional service. The scope and diversity of our business offers opportunities to build a lasting and fulfilling career, and as specialists in our field we can offer a thorough insight to the recruitment process, preparing you to achieve your full potential.
Scantec’s Engineering Team currently have a new requirement for an Account Manager to join their team. The Account Manager will consult with existing clients to understand their recruitment needs, qualify their requirements and facilitate their recruitment process. They will use a variety of effective searching techniques to identify and qualify appropriate candidates; presenting opportunities to them, gaining commitment and submitting to the client for approval.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Working with existing clients to identify and qualify their requirements
- Maximise opportunity through client consultation
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Speculative opportunity identification and management
- Lead and referral generation
- Constructing effective adverts and searches to identify suitable candidates
- Calling through shortlists to identify relevant candidates
- Utilising media platforms to develop candidate and client networks
- Qualifying candidates to assess suitability
- Updating candidate and client records
- Presenting pre-screened candidates to their team or their client for assessment
- Proactively gaining feedback and further requirements from clients
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- A commitment to high performance
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Private Healthcare*
- Pension Contribution
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Monthly incentive awards*
- Annual incentive trip
- Free onsite parking
- Ability to obtain a formal recruitment qualification
- A tailored training programme designed to ensure maximum support is given to achieving career goals
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.