£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits (call for details)
+44 (0)151 666 8958
20 days ago
As a .net Developer you'll be responsible for:
- Taking part in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Suggesting improvements to both the software and working practises of the company
- Supporting the end users with the applications
- Proactively helping other members of the team with innovative solutions
- Providing training and support to the more junior members of the team
- C# and .Net Development
- Entity Frameworks
- HTML and CSS
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.