£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, Healthcare, Pension scheme
+44 (0)151 666 8960
21 days ago
This role will be based full time in Bristol.
• Implement, administer and maintain cost control system and procedures to track project budgets, commitments, expenditures and forecasts for projects of medium complexity and value
• Assist in the preparation and review of cost estimates
• Provide cost information to support decision and alternative selection
• Evaluate contractor invoices prior to submission for pre approval
• Utilize information from Cost Capture System and input to cost report and validation of spending
• Evaluate and analyse fee proposals / bids and provide recommendation for decision making
• Provide forecasts and cash flow analysis
• Maintain and manage the cost report and provide regular updates on financial position
• Assist in the development, validation and maintenance of the project schedule
• Assist in developing reporting tracking tools and generates cost reports on regular basis including evaluation of earned value
• Support the coordination of the Change Management process for the project
• Build intricate spreadsheets to enable fast and accurate data manipulation of large datasets
• Extract data from several sources, transforming it to fit operational needs
• Reconcile data to support complete accuracy and creates a clean audit trail
• You must already be a Cost Engineer with experience gained in the Infrastructure/Engineering sectors
• Knowledge and Proficiency with multiple discipline specific software applications such as SAP, Sage etc.
• Demonstrable Project Cost Control techniques.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.