£35000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
4 months ago
This organisation have had a number of significant work wins across the Nuclear and Defence sectors and are therefore looking for an experienced data management/Project Controls professional who will report to the (client side) Head of Reporting.
Supporting Heads of Function and Project Managers through the introduction and implementation for the overall management of reporting for our client. the role will require you to:
• Help lead the definition of the data model, KPIs, report formats and reporting meeting structures and approach.
• Help lead the compilation review and editing of reports from Project areas and functions, ensuring that all changes, trends, forecasts and other critical project information is clearly and accurately represented.
• Maintains close working with other resources in Project Controls as well as Commercial and Finance teams to ensure that all reporting is accurate, validated, representative of project status and focused on the appropriate stakeholder group.
• Ensures that any issues with data integrity are identified.
• Help to establish issue and ensure application of appropriate Strategies, Standards and Procedures, whilst proactively working with the business to encourage project management leading practice.
• Help to ensure all activities adhere to group Standards / Methods.
• Partner with counterparts across other programme controls functions to create a collaborative process to the delivery of the project and its management processes.
• Facilitate collaboration with Project Delivery Teams and Industry Partners to ensure consistency and transparency in approach and data systems at risk.
• Development of data visualisation using business intelligence tools.
• Analysis of data to ensure data integrity issues are highlighted and trends and root causes are und
Essential requirements to consider prior to applying for this role:
• Relevant experience (5+ years) in a Project Controls or Data Management environment.
• Experience on large engineering construction projects
• Experience of Reporting tools and applications.
• Strength in the field of Reporting with experience in data visualisation and analysis techniques.
• Technical expertise in Engineering Procurement Construction Delivery.
• Proven people manager and team leader with excellent communications skills
• Experience of using communication techniques in complex commercial environments, preferably with knowledge of government and civil service operating models.
• Knowledge of Earned Value Management techniques.
The Reporting Analyst will have a capability in the following systems and tools: Primavera P6 (Planning), Ecosys (Cost), SAP (Financial), ARM (Risk), Trend Change Register (TCR) (Change Control)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.