£22000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
8 months ago
£22,000 – £30,000 plus 5% bonus
Oxfordshire, Oxford, Reading, Bicester, Thatcham, Berkshire
A leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join the business on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis. Due to a number of projects there is additional support required in the team and there is a high likelihood that the Analytical Chemist role will go permanent in line with expected growth.
As a key member of the Analytical team, the successful candidate will support the other sections of the Pharmaceutical Development services in the completion of development activities and/ or stability testing, as agreed with the client and in line with business needs.
- Managing and performing all bulk solution preparation for the lab, updating the procedures to make this an independent role that does not require input from Leaders for the planning.
- Comply with GMP requirements and company rules, policies and procedures.
- Working with the Equipment Scientist to ensure all equipment is suitable for use
- Managing all stability pulls, and set downs and associated documentation and working to improve the process.
- Working with management to introduce efficiencies into Analytical department.
- Managing all the Reference Standards and associated documentation.
- Managing all retained samples and associated documentation.
- Method development, Validation and transfer duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSc with 1 years experience minimum or HND / HNC with 3-4 years experience minimum.
- Experience of working within a GMP Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in HPLC is essential.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.