£21000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8950
5 months ago
As soon as possible
The successful QA / Lab Technician will have previous experience in a food manufacturing environment in a technical or quality position and have experience of working in a laboratory.
Key Responsibilities of the QA / Lab Technician:
• To ensure that product is manufactured in a hygienic environment, to specification compliantly.
• To work to a ‘right first time’ system.
• To promote and maintain a continuous improvement environment with regard to the quality of the products produced.
• To be aware of the individual products requirements and report any identified problems.
• To be able to provide accurate and clear documentation.
• To promote a strong H&S culture within the company.
• To ensure product failures are kept to a minimum.
• To ensure good communications are maintained within the organisation
• To deputise in the absence of QA member of staff during times of absence.
• To ensure conformance to both product and process specification is achieved on a continuous basis, and that non‐compliance’s are identified.
• To be familiar with all specific product requirements in the form of specifications.
You will be accountable for quality on the night shift meaning you must be confident, a clear communicator and able to make unaided decisions.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.