£25000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8908
20 days ago
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading law/legal firm based on the Wirral who are looking for a permanent Project Support Officer to join their IT & Business Delivery Team. Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for coordinating project schedules, monitoring and tracking progress on a weekly basis and reporting.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Working with the Business Delivery Manager to help manage the Project Management Plans that include ,project initiation document, maintaining actions/issues/risk logs, CRs for a portfolio of clients
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Creation of Project Status Report s
- Working to strict deadlines for delivery
- Maintaining confidentiality within all aspects of the job role
Experience and Knowledge
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) Ability to remain calm under pressure with ability to prioritise own workload and work to tight deadlines
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Productivity Suite
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Waterfall, Prince 2
- Experience of Change Management Processes
The role comes with fantastic benefits and flexible working, please get in contact for further information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.