£25000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
5 months ago
£25,000 – £28,000 plus 5% bonus
Oxfordshire, Oxford, Reading, Bicester, Thatcham, Berkshire
A leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is currently recruiting for 2 additional Analytical Scientists to join the business on a permanent basis as part ambitious growth plans. This is in addition to the 3 roles that were successfully recruited back in July.
The successful candidates as part of the Analytical Laboratory will support the other sections of the Pharmaceutical Development services in the completion of development activities and/ or stability testing, as agreed with the client and in line with business needs.
- Analyse samples, using appropriate methods – main test method is HPLC, to the required standards producing high quality data.
- The role will also involve some method validation and experience in method validation would be highly desirable.
- Ensure that equipment/instrumentation is calibrated and maintained and that laboratory records/ documentation complies with cGMP.
- Plan own work on a daily basis to maximise efficiency.
- Show capability of learning / understanding pharmaceutical knowledge and applying or remembering for future use.
- Capable of some method development activities under supervision.
- BSc with 1 years experience minimum or HND / HNC with 3-4 years experience minimum
- Experience of working within a GMP Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in HPLC is essential
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.