Circa £24,000 plus Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
4 months ago
As soon as possible
The successful Stock Controller / Warehouse Operative will have previous experience of working within the Warehouse of a fast moving consumer goods facility. You will have experience of stock movement, stock control standards, auditing and stock discrepancy investigations.
You must possess good analytical and numerical skills, be IT literate in Word and Excel in order to produce documents and reports and have a strong knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems. It would be advantageous to be trained in using a scissor lift and a hydraulic platform.
It is essential that you have a UK driving licence in order to conduct on site shunting activities.
Stock Controller / Warehouse Operator responsibilities include:
• Adhering to operational shift targets
• Being involved in the continuous physical and written control of product movements
• Ensuring good housekeeping practices are adhered to at all times
• Ensuring accuracy of stock put away, picking, receipt and despatch
• Providing assistance during stock-take
• Using pedestrian pallet trucks, reach trucks and counterbalance
• Confirming receipts and despatch to the system
• Providing traceability assistance for customer audits
• Covering daily distribution profile requirements for deliveries
• Liaising with 3rd party transport service provider including checking paperwork.
• Ensuring coordination with on-site shunting activates for internal stock movements
• Assisting site visitors
• Training new members of the team
• Ensure tidiness in all working areas, always ensure good housekeeping
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.