£45,000 - £55,000 p/a (dependant on experience) plus package
+44 (0)151 666 8960
28 days ago
Location: Burghfield (near Reading)
Sector: Nuclear/Defence projects
Company: Principle Contractor
Salary: Negotiable (contact me for details)
A new permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Planner to work for a Tier 1 contractor based in Burghfield, Reading.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a market leader, whilst supporting a landmark project within the nuclear/defence sector.
Experience required to be considered for this role:
- Qualifications in the relevant Engineering or Construction related subject
- An expert user of Primavera P6
- Understanding and experience of Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Construction/Engineering experience within the Nuclear or highly regulated sectors
- You must already be a Planning Engineer
- You must be eligible to obtain Security Clearance
Please click on the link to apply, or contact Tamsin directly at Scantec.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.