+44 (0)151 666 8936
2 months ago
Daily Duties Include:
• Supervision on the Installation of Gas Heaters & Gas Pipework to 3 Large Buildings
• Reporting & Coordinating with the Local SSE Mechanical & Electrical Engineers Updating Progress & Contract Percentage Reports for Valuations
• Working with onsite Electrical Supervisor
• Co-ordinating Specialist Sub Contractors
• Meeting Program Requirements
• Health & Safety Expectations
Experience required includes:
• SMSTS Certificate Required
• Gas Safe Commercial / Industrial Certificate Pipework installations
• Microsoft Project Updates Planning
• Material / Plant / Labour Requirements
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Gas safe
Hours of work:
- Monday - Friday 40/50 hrs depending on workload throughout project
- Self Employed = Negotiable
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.