£35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
3 months ago
Salary of £35,000 per annum
A market leading specialist in the installation and maintenance of electrical components across multiple sectors is now actively seeking a Maintenance Electrician to join their expanding team primarily based at a large Petrochemical site in the Kingsbury area starting from January 2019.
Specialising in the commissioning and maintenance of electrical products in sectors including Petrochemical, Automotive and Pharmaceutical, this is an excellent opportunity to join a nationally renowned company with fantastic career prospects.
Daily duties may include:
- Operation of low voltage switchgear including isolation.
- Resetting of protective relays where applicable.
- Entry to Substations, Switch Rooms and Compounds.
- Issuing of electrical isolation certificates.
- Maintenance of electrical services and distribution systems.
- Maintain and test alarms.
- Carry out maintenance plan as pre-planned.
- Oversee electrical work.
- Assist other contractors carrying out work.
- Rota-based call out cover (1 week in every 4 weeks).
Qualifications and Experience required for the role:
- Compex 01-04 qualification is essential.
- Experience of electrical installation and testing.
- Experience within a petrochemical or refinery background would be an advantage.
Though the role is primarily based on the Kingsbury live site, you may be required to cover several other sites so there may be a reasonable amount of travelling as per required within the role at busy times of the year.
The company offers a range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday entitlement + 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Competitive company pension scheme.
- Your own company van and fuel card.
- Additional pay rates during on call rota weeks.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to secure a prosperous career move beginning at the start of the New Year.
If you’re interested in the role on offer, please apply to the advert. Alternatively, you can call Keenan on 0151 666 8936 if you require any additional information in relation to the opportunity.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.