£45000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
2 months ago
Process Development Manager duties will include;
- Leading the process development team to design and optimise processes with the ultimate aim to transfer to commercial manufacture.
- Defining strategy for the manufacturing process stages.
- setting objectives and giving performance feedback regularly.
- Devise training matrix for team.
- work closely with other business units to develop new technology platform to ensure commercial and competitive advantage in the development of biologics.
- Design and execute process characterisation and validation activities.
- Build project plans and lead on high profile projects.
- Ensure all project work is delivered on time / to budget and within technical quality parameters.
- Presenting project results to senior management team.
- Review and approve experimental programmes
- Significant experience in leading the process design for Bio Pharmaceutical manufacture.
- Experience and substantial knowledge of scale - up of therapeutics from mammalian, microbial or gene therapy expression systems.
- cGMP knowledge.
- Experienced people manager and project leader.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.