£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van, Fuel Card, Smartphone
+44 (0)151 666 8946
8 months ago
Our client is currently seeking a Water Leak Detection Supervisor to work in the Portsmouth region, Our client has strong strategic alliances within the UK water sector. They are seeking someone with previous Leak Detection experience that can support and develop technicians. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company who can offer great career progression.
- Using leak detection systems to assist clients reduce water leaks and losses on their networks.
- Supervising a team of Leak detection technicians
- Liaise with clients
- Using supplied technology, record acoustic sound files across a water distribution network using digital equipment
- Working within urban/suburban environment
- Produce daily reports.
- Ability to manage and prioritise work load for the technicians.
- One to one training with the team.
- NVQ in a related discipline Is preferred.
- Water Hygiene / Street Works / Manual Handling accreditation
Should you require any more information or want to apply for the position, please get in touch.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.