£27000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
8 days ago
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE A FULL UK DRIVERS LICENCE AND BE FLEXIBLE TO STAY AWAY FROM HOME OVER NIGHT
Key accountabilities for the Logistics Coordinator include –
- Coordinating 3PL and 4PL across warehousing and distribution.
- Stock counting for external sites.
- Manage excess stock.
- Contribute to and deliver on continuous improvements projects in relation to logistics.
- Maintain high customer service levels on a day to day bases.
- Be the main point of contact for other sites and suppliers for any logistics and stock related queries.
- Administrator of supplier invoicing and customer returns.
- Ownership of pallet management control system.
- Promote H&S through leading by example.
- Drive, develop and adher to quality systems to ensure products meet food safety standards.
To be considered for this role you must have recently worked for a food/drink manufacturing company within the logistics/distribution team. You must have working in a customer facing role and have a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.