£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8965
7 months ago
12 Months Minimum
The reason for the role being created is due to a new SAM platform is being introduced as part of the new IT systems currently being built. There are currently 2 other people within the team who you will be working closely with. You'll be managing the software licensing on site and populating the database on the new platform. The role will initially focus on the gathering of SAM related documentation from a range of sources which will need to be analysed for accuracy and prepared for importing into the SAM platform. You'll be measured on work packages for instance, pulling together information from different files and building spreadsheets to find missing information.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Gathering entitlement information
- Entering the data found onto the new platform
- Liaising with clients on software licencing needs
- Learning about licencing models
- Setting up data fields
- Dealing with a range of software licencing needs i.e. from Microsoft to more specific/obscure licencing individuals may need
- Processing and some analysis of licence entitlement information
- Assistance in enabling product road-mapping
- Assistance in developing SAM processes and aligned maturity model
- Must have a driving licence
- To have an understanding of IT basic principles
- Asset management experience in either Software or Hardware
- To understand SAM principles
- To have Software licencing experience
- Subject to Security Clearance.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.