£50000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
6 months ago
My client is an established Pharmaceutical CMO and Packaging business. Following a recent acquisition, they are looking to expand their facilities and increase headcount across the business.
They’ve identified a gap ‘between the lines’ for a Technical Project Manager to fit into their growing structure and further improve the delivery portion of their formulations service offering.
As the expert who operates between Sales, the Lab, Production and the end Client, the primary remit of this role will be to offer a technical approach to client relationship management and product / service delivery. Ideally, applicants will be experienced chemists from either a Formulation or NPD background, they will have worked in the Lab but you will now be itching to operate on the front line and to utilise your technical knowledge in a commercial, client facing capacity; leading projects, writing proposals, managing relationships and being the face of delivery.
Duties may include;
- Lead the design, evaluation, and development of formulations and manufacturing processes for solid dosage forms for Phase 1, Phase 2 and transfer to late phase.
- Lead/participate in problem solving for formulations, equipment, and processes.
- Write and ensure timely execution of protocols and development reports for feasibility work and manufacturing batch records for clinical trial materials in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices and company standards.
- Participate in relevant meetings/teleconferences with clients.
- Develop realistic proposals and timelines.
- Liaise with Project Management, Operations manager, Materials Management, Analytical Development and other functional areas to meet project and team objectives.
- Support strategic initiatives and solutions. Suggest improvements to systems or processes and be involved in implementing them. Work closely with site management to optimize requirements of both client and site for portfolio of projects.
- Maintain expert knowledge of pharmaceutical processes, equipment, instrumentation, and procedures necessary to perform the tasks. Keep current with scientific literature and industry trends relating to process technologies and disseminate relevant information. Key technical leadership role in Centre of Excellence Initiative; look for opportunities for publication/external presentations.
- Other duties as required.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals or other relevant subject.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Bio-pharmaceutical type industry. Amount of experience required is dependent on level of qualification held, approx. 3+ years for PhD, 5+ for MSc or 8+ for degree
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.