£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
8 months ago
Salary between £25,000pa - £30,000pa
A market leading specialist in the design, installation and maintenance of industry specific water treatment equipment is now actively seeking an Equipment Service Engineer to join their expanding team, covering the installation and maintenance of specialist equipment across various sites throughout Greater Manchester and North Yorkshire.
Catering specifically to the Industrial sites within the Water sector, this is now a fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide renowned specialist with excellent career prospects.
Daily duties of the Equipment Service Engineer will include:
- Carrying out equipment installations, maintenance and commissioning at various sites.
- Carrying out routine field-testing duties for contract customers throughout the UK.
- Communicating any relevant findings to the appropriate consultants/coordinators/managers.
- Ensuring all administration processes, including site service reports, mileage sheets and expenses are completed in a timely manner.
- Performing pre-work risk assessments to a high standard whilst ensuring all paperwork is accurate.
- Maintaining all equipment provided to the necessary requirements in order to enforce appropriate standards of service.
- 17th Edition/18th Edition wiring regulations.
- DBS checked.
- Experience with water softeners and troubleshooting issues is particularly desirable.
- Driving Licence.
The company offers a range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday entitlement per year in addition to 8 public bank holidays.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Paid mileage along with a company vehicle.
If you are interested in the fantastic opportunity on offer, please apply to the advert. Alternatively, you can call 0151 666 8936 if you require further information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.