+44 (0)151 666 8999
5 months ago
£19,500-21,000 + 10% shift allowance
Based near Cheshire, Northwhich, Chester, Warrington,Crewe,Ellesmere Port,Winsford,Weaverham
A multinational and innovative manufacturing company is looking to appoint a permanent Microbiology Technician. The role reports into the QC Team Leader and is responsible for a variety of duties.
Microbiology Technician responsibilities include:
- Perform sampling and testing using appropriate equipment and facility
- Participating in any required laboratory investigations to support GMP infrastructure
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices in addition to other appropriate regulatory requirements as directed by the management.
- Environmental monitoring on a daily basis
- Bioburden testing and media preparation.
- Working with aseptics and microbial cross contamination
- Minimum qualified to HNC / HND level in Microbiology or related subject
- At least 6 months industrial experience in a Microbiology testing role
- Knowledge of good aseptic technique and a basic understanding of microbial cross contamination.
- Driving licence due to the location of the site is highly recommended
For further details please submit your CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.