£20000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8962
Junior BI Developer
10 months ago
We are currently recruiting for our leading client within the law sector based on the Wirral. They are a company at the beginning of a large scale digital transformation and the future looks to be exceptionally bright and rewarding for members of the IT Team.
They are looking for a Junior BI Developer to come and join the Business Intelligence team.
- Building and maintaining reporting solutions that support various business areas
- End‐to‐end Qlikview / QlikSense development and deployment
- Working with external clients to develop integrated ETL solutions using SSIS
- Maintain data warehouses and associated MI
- Provide ad‐hoc analysis and reports as required
- Adhere to team standards for processes and documentation
- Monitor evolving IT trends and business requirements and proactively improve existing skills and solutions where appropriate
- Over 12 months commercial experience within BI
- Experience developing integrated ETL solutions using SSIS
- Flexible working hours
- Grow and develop a business area
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail and health care benefits scheme
- Excellent salary of £25,000
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.