+44 (0)151 666 8954
5 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Manchester, Stretford, Trafford park, Salford, Eccles, Sale, Worsley, Swinton, Lancashire, North West.
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturing company with a site based in Manchester is currently seeking an experienced Interim Production Manager.
Reporting to the Operations manager, you will be responsible for managing the production team including Team Leader, Technicians and Operative as well as indirect reports including Warehouse, QA and Engineering.
Key accountabilities for the Shift Production Manager include:
• Identify and implement CI opportunity were possible.
• Ensure teams are briefed and debriefed regularly.
• Manage all non conformances ensuring incidents are fully investigated and effective actions are taken to help prevent such incidents happening again.
• Take an active role in recruiting new staff, along with coaching and developing the existing team.
• Put in place and managed KPIs.
• Maintain effective communication with other departments to aid the smooth running of the factory.
The successful candidate will have a wealth of Interim Production Management Experience and good man management skills along with the ability to coach, develop and mentor a team. You must have previous experience of working within a FMCG Food/Drink Manufacturing company and be confident in making decisions and in turn communicate these over in an effective manor.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.