£32 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
8 months ago
We are currently seeking a Road Safety Engineer to work 'in house’ within our Clients Integrated Transport Service.
The engineer will be required between 3 to 5 days per week based on 7.5 hours per day.
The main support to be provided is as follows:
- To project manage road safety engineering activities in order to contribute to efficient and effective provision of engineering services. This will include undertaking road safety engineering functions comprising of studies, designs and works to support Local Transport Plan policies and procedures.
- Developing a range of road safety and traffic projects, including; investigation, feasibility studies, preliminary design, minor works, site inspection, data collection and analysis.
- Collision investigation and analysis
- The preparation of technical documents and reports.
- Site investigation and customer liaison.
- Undertaking road safety audit as a team member (or team leader as appropriate) minimum
- requirement of qualification to HD19/15 team member and demonstrable experience.
- Managing delivery of small scale Highway alteration projects with minimal supervision.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.