+44 (0)151 666 8953
18 days ago
Reporting to the UK Operations Director, the successful Production Manager will lead the warehouse, production, packing and dispatch teams to deliver against company targets and customer plans while maintaining compliance to company health, safety, environmental and quality policies.
The successful Production Manager will ideally have experience in textile manufacturing or small plastics manufacturing. You will have strong IT skills as well as proven experience in driving continuous improvement and delivering in a commercial manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Production Manager include:
• Manage the warehouse, production, packaging and dispatch teams in compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
• Generate and execute clear development and training plans for staff
• Perform regular performance appraisals, recognizing strong performance and addressing poor performance.
• Ensure all areas are efficiently resourced to achieve production plans.
• Continually review and assess ways to optimize the company’s processes to drive efficiency improvements across all areas of the business.
• Monitor and quantify efficiency improvements
• Ensure production scheduling is efficient and maintains appropriate stock levels throughout the business
• Collaborate with other senior management members to deliver company goals & strategy.
• Identify and actively work to reduce expenditure.
• Motivate, support and guide the workforce.
• Responsible for managing relationships with external service providers.
• Work with marketing and technical to support new product development.
This is a Monday – Friday days based role. My client will support candidates looking to work away from home for 12 months with a view they later relocate to the area.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.