£27,000 - £30,000
+44 (0)151 666 8947
5 months ago
Key Accountabilities for Quality Systems Technologist include –
- Develop, document and manage QMS for all processes ensuring compliance to BRC standard
- Complete a QMS GAP analysis against the BRC standard
- Develop and manage internal auditing programme
- Support internal audits completion
- Prepare and manage maintenance of production kitchen paperwork
- Manage Pest control ‐ ensure compliance to BRC with respect to inspections and corrective action close out.
- Manage all microbiology testing related activities, equipment calibration, validation work, traceability exercises, mock recalls and allergen work
- Manage and support completion of risk assessments
- Coordinate taste panel & positive release
- Generate and deliver (if required) technical specific training across the business to encourage new ways of working
- Facilitate BRC audit and other 3rd party audits/visits
- Achieve successful BRC A grade audit by successfully closing out any non‐conformances
Bristol, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, South West
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.