£Excellent + Full Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
6 months ago
£ Excellent + Full Benefits including pension, healthcare & bonus.
Loughborough, Nottingham, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Corby, Derby, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
FMCG Chilled Food Manufacturer
A leading chilled food manufacturer is currently seeking a Shift Production Manger who can own and drive delivery of operational KPIs through effective people engagement as well as managing all aspects of the production area’s to ensure optimum operational performance.
Summary of key responsibilities:
• To manage your Production area to required standards of quality, hygiene, safety and cost
• To actively promote a safety culture and improve safety performance ensuring that all Health & Safety requirements in the department are met
• To lead, motivate and develop all employees with a particular focus on improving employee engagement on a continuous basis.
• Ensure that the management review and PDM process is utilised effectively to assist the performance of individuals and your collective team
• Identify, develop and promote training to meet departments responsibilities and objectives
• To ensure that the department is adequately resourced at all times, planning ahead for peak periods.
• To promote the vision, values and standards of the Company and the group
• To take full ownership of product quality in your departments, actively driving complaints reductions and customer satisfaction objectives and improvements
• Company objectives relating to customer and BRC are realised - demonstrable through your own commitment, leadership and ownership.
• To ensure that daily/weekly plans for the departments are achieved and plan attainment goals are consistently achieved.
• To facilitate the smooth transfer of products from NPD to Production.
You will be a results-driven Production Manager with experience from within a Chilled Food Manufacturing environment. You will have a commercial awareness and a strong commitment towards people, quality and profit.
Applications via CV submission only
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.