£40 - 45,000 plus bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8968
28 days ago
As soon as possible
£40,000 to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday Days
A Major Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in the Swindon area are now currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the team as they go through a large expansion. This is a great opportunity to further develop and progress in a rewarding environment. Candidates from industries outside of the Pharmaceutical industry are also encouraged to apply.
Technical Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working with relevant Managers and Department Heads to generate automation strategies for existing and future business product lines.
- Working autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities
- Managing site and corporate KPI measures, including stakeholder management, ensuring actions are completed on target
- Offer expertise and steer new product introductions on automation engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the automation strategy of the project
- To act as client liaison when required and work required and work closely with respective counterparts as client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites
- To offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities, including, be not just restricted to purified water, pure steam, and calibrated equipment.
- They are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who holds a HNC / HND / Degree Qualified in Engineering – multiskilled in both Mechanical and Electrical preferred and has demonstrable experience manufacturing related industry - preferably in the fill/finish operational environment however high speed line experience is also desirable
- You will have a strong background in project management and have the ability to utilise it through Microsoft Project etc.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.