North West London
£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: bonus + benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8967
28 days ago
You will be a strong leader currently working in a Production Management role within a fast paced manufacturing or distribution environment (preferably within food, beverages or pharma).
The successful Production Manager will possess excellent communication skills with a drive and passion for production / operations. You must have proven leadership skills, knowledge of Lean tools / techniques and be able to lead a continuous improvement culture across the business.
Production Manager Responsibilities include:
• Lead, direct and inspire the team ensuring operational excellence
• Work cross-functionally to improve processes and eliminate waste
• Analyse problems and drive root cause analysis
• Deploy and coach the team through lean techniques
• Drive a culture of change, continuous improvement and innovation through a partnership approach - engaging, coaching and developing the teams
• Lead and manage the production line completing customer orders on time, safely and to required quality and budget
• Drive efficiency improvements and ensure results are maintained, within budget and on time
• People development ensuring the team are trained
• Achieve all agreed Manufacturing KPI’s
• Maintenance of metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs and other necessary documents to successfully complete the role
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.