£41000 - £42000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
2 months ago
Nights (10pm-6am, Mon-Thursday and 6pm-12am Friday)
Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Spalding, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Lincolnshire.
Up to £42,000 (including Shift allowance)
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a night shift Multi Skilled Engineer, with a strong Electrical background possessing 16th or 17th wiring edition qualification to join their nightshift Engineering Team at their site near Spalding. The successful Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for providing effective and efficient maintenance of the plant owning all planned maintenance, calibrations and breakdown until completion.
The successful Night Shift Multi Skilled Engineer will have previous engineering experience ideally in a manufacturing or packaging environment. You will ideally have experience of working in a lean / CI and proactive engineering environment embracing the 5s principles with a positive, can do attitude.
- Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site.
- Carry out maintenance activities, ensuring the manufacturing team achieve maximum compliance to the production plan by minimising engineering downtime.
- Ideally working knowledge of PLC’s, including Fault finding, Boilers, Pumps, HVACS, Hydraulics, CNC Machinery, sterilisation or Canning Systems.
- Identify the root cause, record actions taken to correct fault and accurately update Planned Maintenance System
- Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
- Share knowledge with colleagues to support multi disciplinary environment
- Complete verbal and written shift handovers ensuring maintenance log is fully completed by end of shift.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.