Up to £45,000 DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8965
10 months ago
- Manage and deliver multiple projects across different clients.
- Devise & delivery strategies which maximise project revenues, minimise costs, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the full project life-cycle from beginning to end.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage expectations with both the customer and company stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within projects.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation etc.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through regular communication, both on and off site.
- Produce Exception and Evidence plans when making recommendations to the board.
- Delivery of software projects & implementations
- Delivering multiple work streams/projects in conjunction
- Working to Prince2 & Agile principles
- Excellent ability to communicate both technically and none technically
- Managing conflicts and unexpected changes to projects in a firm but tactful manner
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle is preferred
- Base salary of between £40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity of global travel to meet with clients
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.