£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
4 months ago
A large manufacturing company with a site based in the North West is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician/Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The Maintenance Technician will be working on a days shift pattern, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm on rotation. This role will include day to day maintenance of a manufacturing site including general site service repairs.
Maintenance Technician responsibilities -
• Adhere to safety standards and the culture of safety awareness
• Issue permits as required
• Comply with ad-hoc duties and projects
• Conduct fault finding to minimise downtime on equipment malfunctions, implementing suitable corrective actions in a timely manner
• Undertake analysis of breakdowns on plant issues and component failures, implementing appropriate and timely corrective action
• Record all engineering activity on the daily engineering record
• Complete all preventative and predictive maintenance work orders as detailed in the asset maintenance schedules & departmental work load plan
• Identification and completion of remedial work
• Responsible for the housekeeping of the Engineering Workshop and associated stores documentation
• Support the Operations team with the timely delivery of product changeovers
To be considered for this role you must hold a formal qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering, have a can do attitude and be able to work effectively within a small team.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.