£35000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 month ago
Our Client based in Chester has been established for 36 years in the field of civil, structural, geotechnical and environmental engineering.
They specialise in design services to house builders and developers large and small in the north-west region.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Structural Engineer with relevant experience to join their team:
- Mini-piling, ground improvement, traditional footings, retaining walls and raft foundations.
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and British Standards,
- Experienced in the use of TEDDS and CADS software.
- Conversant with typical low-rise construction detailing including waterproofing/gas membranes and precast flooring/stairs.
- Element design in reinforced concrete, structural steel, load bearing masonry and timber.
- Able to manage and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and previous design experience with national house builders an advantage.
- Structural surveys, reports and condition surveys.
- Commercial awareness is essential and experience of fee calculation is preferable.
The successful applicant will work alongside the existing members of the team, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Personal requirementsOur Client is looking for an individual who is a hardworking, conscientious team player, who can successfully meet client deadlines and stay within budgets. Good communication is key for communicating well with clients and other team members.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.