£19,000 - £21,500
+44 (0)151 666 8950
14 days ago
As soon as possible
The purpose of the Stores Administrator / Stock Controller role is to manage the day to day operation in the stores, stock control, booking out, raising purchase requisitions, goods receipting, housekeeping and stock-take. You will be required to work Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
Stores Administrator / Stock Controller Main Responsibilities:
• Responsible for stock management of site spares
• Purchase request generation, receipting of goods on SAP to supplier base.
• Provides support and help to the wider staff when they need assistance within the stores.
• Liaise with accounts team on supplier invoice queries.
• Booking in of goods received on SAP to put & maintain stock system levels accurate.
• Assisting internal customers with parts request.
• Data analysis of slow moving items.
• Supervise internal customers taking items out of stock
The Stores Administrator / Stock Controller will ideally have a minimum of two years experience within in stores operation and using SAP or similar system. You will be an excellent communicator, proactive in your approach, have excellent attention to detail and high organisational skills.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.