£48000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Pens, Health, Life Assurance
+44 (0)151 666 8943
4 months ago
SHEQ Manager Key Responsibilities;
- Oversee the management of the H&S, E&E, Quality and Process budgets.
- Providing advice, guidance and leadership to ensure project deliverables are in line with the group SHEQ strategy.
- Coordinating new technology, testing, auditing, factory PDI checking and equipment specifications and protocol testing.
- Supporting the site operations manager in delivering agreed strategies and compliance, leading and developing the site HACCP and ensuring the site operates in line with specifications, codes of practice, budgets and standards.
- Ensuring that manufactured products meet brand and customer specifications and codes of practice.
- Maintain ISO18001 ISO14001 systems.
- Leading, managing, coaching and developing individuals and participating in group SHEQ activities such as group audits and projects.
- Ensuring that engineering and continuous improvement principles applied to the manufacturing process are implemented and maintained.
- Working alongside project and group engineering to ensure that all major capital projects are completed on schedule and to specification.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.