£30 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8908
8 months ago
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Roads Engineer to join an integrated delivery team on a 6 month contract in West Yorkshire. As a Senior Engineer in the design team you will work with other designers to deliver initial and detailed design stages for a portfolio of schemes to time and budget. You will work on a portfolio of schemes across roads renewal, structures renewal, improvement, technology, resilience, depot and designated fund schemes
- Design of schemes including drawings, reports and calculations, in accordance with client standards including the DMRB, IANs and MCHW.
- Checking of low risk design drawings, documents, reports and calculations.
- Working as part of the Integrated Delivery Team including close liaison with other teams across the business to ensure successful delivery of schemes.
- Detailed preparation of Departures from Standard and Technical Approvals with appropriate liaison with client technical teams.
- Preparation of other reports and documents to support scheme development such as Project Appraisal Reports (PARs) and Temporary Traffic Regulations Orders (TTROs)
If you are looking for your next contract role or want to find out further information please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.