£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
10 months ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an industry leader in the Software arena who specialise in delivering customised and bespoke CRM & ERP systems to their clients. They are looking for someone to come in to provide an end to end Project Management role to manage the process right from scoping the requirement through to delivery and after care. You will be liaising with external clients to manage their software implementations, ensuring that the projects are delivered on time, budget and to the exceptional level of quality they expect.
- Manage and deliver multiple projects across different clients.
- Devise & delivery strategies which maximise project revenues, minimise costs, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the full project life-cycle from beginning to end.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage expectations with both the customer and company stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within projects.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation etc.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through regular communication, both on and off site.
- Delivery of software projects & implementations
- Delivering multiple work streams/projects in conjunction
- Working to Prince2 & Agile principles
- Excellent ability to communicate both technically and none technically
- Managing conflicts and unexpected changes to projects in a firm but tactful manner
- Jira, MS Project or Confluence experience
- Base salary of between £30,000 - £35,000
- Opportunity to meet clients in person with client meetings off site
- Getting involved with an excellent business who have large, committed clients and a record of excellency.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.