£30000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 month ago
Our Client is an international brand implementation Company. They bring global brands to life.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their retail team at their site based on the Silverstone race track. Our work is diverse and exciting with the opportunity to have a real say in how retailers look and present themselves to the general public.
All of their employees work in an environment where they are actively encouraged to maintain and improve standards, to pursue new ideas and new ways to work. They focus on looking forward and harnessing the energy of those who want to build their career by thinking outside the box.
Purpose of the Role:
To primarily assist in the formulation of quotations for retail clients, you will work with the full team and have a hands on role in helping shape the brand of many popular retailers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Register enquiries received via e-mail.
- Create, electronic and paper, job folders.
- Analyse requirements and ensure we have all relevant information.
- E-mail enquiries to in house departments and specialist sub-contractors.
- Frame out estimate utilising master spreadsheet.
- Enter costs received back.
- Compare cost options and select the most competitive.
- Submit finished estimate, based on pre-set criteria, to manager for approval.
- Return quote to customer together with any qualifications
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Highly numerate and Literate
- Motivated and conscientious individual
- Must also be adept at understanding technical drawings
- Confident MS user including outlook, word and excel, particularly spreadsheets.
- Experience/knowledge of joinery manufacture techniques
- Experience/knowledge of metalwork fabrication techniques
- Good understanding of health, safety, environmental and quality requirements
- Must also have good knowledge of:-
- Understanding technical drawings
- Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel Spreadsheets)
- Full clean driving licence
Job Type: Full Time (37½ hours per week), Permanent
Location: Silverstone Technology Park, Northamptonshire NN12 8GX
Reports to: Head of Retail
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.