£39000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: plus monthly production bonus and annual bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8968
13 days ago
As soon as possible
Based in Cheshire
Highly Competitive salary plus shift allowance, monthly production bonus and annual bonus
Due to an ongoing multi million pound expansion plan a major multinational pharmaceutical company based in Cheshire is looking to appoint a 4 experienced Team Leaders within their manufacturing department - 3 initially and 1 more in January. You will be expected to work a rotating shift of 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm Monday to Friday. You will be working alongside 3 other Team Leaders who are responsible for 128 direct reports (32 each).
- Provide Leadership, direction and facilities management to production area at the Runcorn site.
- Lead and motivate the operational team and ensure staff are recruited and trained to the agreed level of competence.
- Performance data analysis undertaken to agreed key performance indicators and communicated to all staff.
- The appropriate management and motivation of personnel with active development of pride in their effectiveness and team work.
- Compliance of company policies and legislative requirements to include Health and Safety, cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards and HR related issues.
- Applicants should have excellent communication, organizational and planning skills. Candidates are required to be computer literate and be able to work with both their immediate team and wider operational colleagues. The successful candidate will need to be energetic, flexible and adaptable and be able to absorb the pressures of the role in a resilient style. A desire to continuously improve the performance of the business is crucial.
- Aseptic or Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience ideal but not essential. GMP experience is essential however this can come from a non sterile or Medical Device background as well as from Pharma.
- HNC/Diploma, Ideally with recognised managerial experience.
- Appropriate and relevant professional qualification/experience.
- Good communication skills essential to ensure active motivation and good team work.
- A good natural leader/manager, a good team player respected by others.
- Customer focuses, both internal and external, motivated and creative in finding new opportunities to improve.
- Structured, controlled and disciplined approach to planning and organising operational business.
- Consistently meets managerial deadlines.
- Energetic/flexible and adaptable.
- Lean, Six Sigma experience
For further details please contact Johnathan Miller at Scantec on johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk and 0151._ 666._ 8925.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.