Up to £35,000 DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8965
about 1 month ago
The client, a market leader within the financial sector is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their IT division. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and enjoy excellent career progression!
This position will sit within the IT Operations team and will work closely with the Project Managers, Business Analysts and Product Owners to support a large company-wide technology transformation. This transformation is to replace their existing CRM system which is becoming outdated, so the business initiative is to replace all legacy technology with a new platform. As a result, there are lots of projects being undertaken over the next few years.
- To be a key figure in the daily stand ups
- To make decisions on add-ons to the system and whether it should be coded in .Net or Salesforce
- You’ll be working closely with the wider business to gather requirements and changes needed on the CRM and internal systems so that you can implement these updates right away. You’ll also be responsible for updating the business on these changes and how to use them.
- Adding pages to the Salesforce application depending on business requirements
- Developing mobile applications.
- Salesforce development experience
- Communication Skills
- HTML & CSS experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong knowledge of data management, including solid understanding of Salesforce.com data model, data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing and security.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.