£20000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
14 days ago
12 month fixed term contract
£20,000 - £25,000
Commutable from: Crewkerne, Chard, Yeovil, Ilchester, Bridport, Dorchester
A leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Production Planning Assistant / Supply Chain Planner for a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The Production Planning Assistant / Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for supporting the Production Planner and Supply Planner in producing the production schedule for the factory.
The successful Production Planning Assistant / Supply Chain Planner will have recent experience in a materials, production, procurement or supply chain role within a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Production Planning Assistant / Supply Chain Planner
• Assist in the production plans for 2 and 4 week schedules
• Daily co-ordination across all areas of the business to ensure alignment with the plan
• Ensure timely and accurate contact with supply planners/demand planners
• Work with production to understand staffing levels and capacity available
• Ensure the raw materials and packaging supplies are in stock om time
• Clear and timely communication with the Purchasing department
• Ensure all materials are available
• Ensure any performance related spreadsheets are kept up to date with the most relevant information
• Execute all SAP activities associated with these tasks
• Monitor and report against job related KPIs
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.