Salary – Up to £35,000
+44 (0)151 666 8950
6 months ago
As soon as possible
Night Hygiene Manager Responsibilities include:
• Participate in operational meetings to ensure all issues are communicated and shift changeovers take place efficiently.
• Manage absence and disciplinary issues including wage queries, holiday requests from Team Leaders.
• Communicate and liaise with other departments on all relevant hygiene issues.
• Audit all necessary paperwork to ensure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner, e.g. training records, cleaning records.
• Day to day organization of the hygiene Team Leaders, which will include organising shift patterns and arranging cover due to absence.
• Monitor swabbing results to pick out any trends and implementing corrective actions where necessary.
• Ensure all deep cleaning jobs are completed to a high microbiological standard.
• Ensure correct staffing levels and training skills are maintained.
• Maintain and improve Key Performance Indicators
• Manage staff discipline, work performance and absence issues.
• Maintain and build staff morale.
• Hold annual Hygiene Team Leader Personal Development Meetings (Appraisals).
• Develop and promote a health and safety culture.
• Organizing COSHH assessments on chemicals and other substances used by the hygiene department
• Monitor staff job rotation and carry out risk assessments to ensure jobs are done safely.
• Ensure swift accident investigation is carried out and preventative measures put in place and frequently monitored.
• Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are correctly followed.
The successful Hygiene Manager will have a strong history working within the a food manufacturing environment and will also have people management skills with the ability to communicate clearly and motivate a team of Hygiene operatives and Team Leaders.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.