+44 (0)151 666 8947
2 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Spalding is currently seeking a Materials Scheduler to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to schedule delivery of appropriate quantities of packaging materials to meet production requirements whilst maintaining target stock levels. The Materials Scheduler will report in to the Materials Manager.
Key Accountabilities of Materials Scheduler –
- Schedule delivery of materials in the short term to meet immediate production requirements.
- Scheduling raw materials and or dealing with shipping lines and containers.
- React to stock issues and short notice changes to production plans.
- Define and maintain stock holding parameters to provide economic purchasing and delivery profiles in the longer term.
- Expedite/delay orders as necessary following changes to forecast demand.
- Maintain accurate orders through reconciliation with suppliers.
- Authorise invoice payments and resolve invoice queries.
- Provide forecast demand to suppliers to ensure appropriate stock holding.
To be considered for this role you must have an understanding of materials management and stock control. You must also have experience of working in a fast paced environment, have excellent communications skills and be an organised worker.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.