Up to £35,000 DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8965
5 months ago
The company is going from strength to strength and has an extremely strong IT team so the need for an equally strong and abled BA is massively important to the business. They currently work to an Agile Methodology and the company ethos has changed from ‘Let’s keep it going’ to ‘lets do it properly’. The feel around the company is exciting and everyone is delivering high quality work due to these changes.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to)
- To provide a consultative approach to the improvement and design of business systems and architecture
- Working closely with the other Business Analysts and Product Owners to review functional and non-functional requirements to translate into viable system design
- Ongoing support to the QA team with testing ensuring continuous development
- Work closely with the development team to translate the designs of the Business Systems into fully tested solutions
- To support the wider business with ongoing changes to business systems.
- To have worked within an Agile environment
- A practical understanding of testing principles and practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- To be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- To have the ability to extract information from both technical and non-technical individuals
- A Degree in either an Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- To have a good understanding of Software Engineering principles would be advantageous.
- 3+ years experience within a Technical BA role
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.