£22000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, banks holidays & 5% bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8999
3 months ago
£22,000-£27,000, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a 5% bonus
Cheltenham, Chippenham, Swindon, Cirencester, South West, Wiltshire, Bath
A well known Pharmaceutical CMO is currently seeking a QC to join their team. Reporting into the QC Manager. This role will be responsible for transferring and validating methods into a busy QC lab as well as raw material, in process and finished product testing using a variety of scientific techniques.
QC responsibilities include:
- Transfer methodology to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
- Carry out projects within the Department and at international level, as required.
- Prepare technical documentation within the Department, as required.
- Assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
- Review analytical and laboratory data within the Department for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
- Communicate effectively with others on site and internationally, and to participate with them in problem solving activities, as required.
- Assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team and with other organisations internationally, as required.
- This includes but is not limited to purchase & qualification of equipment.
- Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
- Carry out any other tasks which may be required from time to time
To apply please contact Charlotte
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.