£55000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
7 months ago
My client is a globally operating consultancy that specialise in major infrastructure. This client has had a series of major work wins with the MOD and therefore are recruiting Project Controls staff at various stages of their career to support them on a major commission, based in Bristol.
You will be given the opportunity to work with a market leader within a highly regulated sector in a client facing role, and to enhance your career with further exposure to a variety of land mark projects across a number of sectors.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have gained 'all around' project controls experience at a senior level (Cost/Scheduling essential)
- Have gained experience within Infrastructure, or within a highly regulated sector
- Be eligible for security clearance (you must already hold a British passport)
- You must have the desire to excel professionally and have a flexible approach to learning and development
- Client facing experience is desirable but not essential
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.