£38 - £42 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8994
3 months ago
6 months initially
*Due to the nature of this role, you must hold or be able to obtain UK Security clearance and hold a UK Passport*
You must have basic clearance as a minimum in order to be considered for this position.
The role demands support to the preparation and presentation of UK MOD Cost estimates and the Development of Cost or Financial Models. Demonstrated skill in identifying, analysing, modelling and providing innovative solutions to cost estimating or modelling problems.
- Development, oversight and reviewing the preparation of estimates for agreed packages of work for a high value project or portfolio of lower value projects.
- Analysis of data from sources across the clients international partners and its defence suppliers.
- Identifying cost trends and Management Information for management attention.
- Provide modelling services at Project, Programme and Portfolio level.
- Develop approaches with customers to prioritise and deploy resources to meet their needs and expectations.
- Develop, verify, validate, populate, test and/or operate models as required to support decision-making.
- Support stakeholders through the delivery of models and capability/capacity studies as part of enduring relationships with Industry.
- The application of Cost Estimation and Cost Forecasting Principles and techniques.
- Development and maintenance of the Basis of Estimate (BOE).
- Analysis of estimate data and correlation to other projects and support services.
- Sensitivity Analysis/Cost Driver Analysis.
- Whole Life Cost Estimating including FOREX and Financial treatment
- A minimum of 5 years experience in identifying, analysing, modelling and providing innovative solutions to cost estimating or modelling problems
- Attainment or working towards Incorporated member of ACostE
- Cost Management, Risk, scheduling and EVM;
- Minimum of QCF Level 3 in a relevant subject.
Should this position be of interest, please forward a copy of your up to date CV and I will come back to you in due course.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.