£250 per annum, Benefits: £250 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
£250 per day rate (negotiable) – 6 month contract
FMCG Food Manufacturing
A food manufacturing company are currently seeking a Technical Support Manager / Technical Services Manager to join the team for 6 months to cover maternity leave. The main purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and professional technical service ensuring Food Safety and Quality remains paramount to the success of the business. This role reports in to the Technical Director.
Main accountability for Technical Support Manager –
- Management of specifications and documents, including issue of policies to site and suppliers
- Ensuring all specifications are up to date
- Providing Technical Support to customers
- To attend meetings, sampling and quality panels and site visits in UK & Europe.
- Advise the company with regards to our Customer Technical and Quality requirements.
- Monitor product quality and carry out quality assessments of products
- Support the Technical Director and technical & quality teams
- Implementation and maintenance of customer policies and procedures
- To carry out internal audits & external customer audits
- To be a HACCP team member
To be considered for this role you must have worked in a food manufacturing company in a recent relevant role. You must also be available at short notice and be able to commit 6 months to the role.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.