£45000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
3 months ago
They are currently looking for Lead MI/BI Developer to lead the team in a technical capacity.
- Supporting & maintaining current MI/BI function & platforms
- Developing database queries and analysing results
- Providing technical leadership to BI team
- Creating technical specifications
- Enhancement and improvement of the current BI function in place
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to build effective BI Solutions and integrate systems.
- Extensive BI Development experience
- Mentoring team members
- Use of SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Use of reporting tools such as QlikSense/QlikView
- Design and Data-warehousing knowledge
- Use of Team Foundation Studio
- Flexible working
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- Easily commutable by public transport
- Opportunity to develop, lead and mentor a technically strong team
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.